Promoting Wise Management of Natural Resources in Greene County, New York Since 1961


  1. What do I do if there are nuisance beavers on my property?

       2.   Where can I get my drinking water quality tested?

       3.   What are the appropriate contacts at DEC for:

       4.   Where can I find info on GCSWCD's Bare Roots Sale?

       5.   Do I have wetlands on my property?

       6.   Do I need a permit?

       7.   How do I find my FEMA flood insurance rate map (FIRM)?






































web site design by i.t.s., inc.