Promoting Wise Management of Natural Resources in Greene County, New York Since 1961

If you have an emergency where an Environmental Conservation Police Officer is needed, call the Department's Public Protection Dispatch Center at 1-877-457-5680.
Complaints of environmental law violations can also be sent to the Dispatch Center via e-mail by clicking this link: Report and Environmental Problem (link) 

web site design by i.t.s., inc.