Greene County Web Map is a useful tool and a great place to start when making property decisions.
- Click Parcels> Search by Name, Address, or Parcel I.D.
- Note: Search is sensitive, misspellings or spaces will invalidate search.
- Click layers>Environmental>Wetlands
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service National Wetlands Inventory: Wetlands Mapper (link)
- Click Number 3: 'Click here to open the Wetlands Mapper'
- Type address in "Find Location" search bar in top right
- Click "Find Location"
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation: Environmental Resource Mapper (link)
- Click 'Enter Environmental Resource Mapper'
- Search by Address, Zip Code, County, or Town
- Click 'Find'
- Click 'Layers and Legend'
- Check: 'State-Regulated Freshwater Wetlands' (Uncheck all other selections)